You are here:
King's College London - our strategic partner in the United Kingdom
An overview of our exchange at King's College London
Type: Famulatur in the oncology ward of Guy's St. Thomas Hospital under the supervision of Dr. Simon Hughes (firm spot)
Length: 4 weeks in March (4th until 31th March 2024) or in September (2nd until 29th September 2024)
Language: English, minimum C1
Support: Student fees are not payable
Additional costs: accommodation, health insurance, living costs
Application: The following documents must be fill out online and uploaded:
- Online application form
- Cover letter (motivation, connection to the country)
- Transcript of records with your average grades (available through HIS)
- Proof of englisch proficiency (not older than 6 months)
- Review: A recommendation from a person who can attest to your technical capabilities. This can be for example your lecturer, attending physician, certified doctor (for example from private practice), tutors or your dissertation supervisor. Please ask him or her to fill out the recommendation online via the link.
- Attention! Please be aware that participants who are successfully selected to this program must additionally provide the following documents to King's College London through their online application portal (a seperate link will follow)
- COVID-19 vaccination
- police check
Particulars: This Famulatur is only avaiable to students in or above the 7th Semester.
Application deadlines: 1 November 2023 for the period from 4th to 31st March 2024 or 2nd to 29th September 2024 (there are places for a maximum of 5 students in total and the students must travel to london during this period. Exceptions are not permitted).